Friday, October 21, 2005

Can others access your drivers license online?

I received the following email a few days ago and I have to admit that it upset me. It just seemed to me as though big brother had gone too far.

Protect Your Driver's License

This is upsetting, thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers license... Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where Is our right to it? I definitely removed mine… I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement

Go to Driver's License Search to see if your license is online.


Craig DeLuz

Visit The Home of Uncommon Sense...
www.craigdeluz.com

No comments: