Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Your input is needed at the Home of Uncommon Sense


The Home of Uncommon Sense is slowly but surly coming into the 21st century when it comes to technology. We now have the capability to digitally record my speeches, presentations and seminars. And as a test I am considering making audio recordings of my semimonthly Real Men’s Class available for download at the Home of Uncommon Sense. As I am sure you know, this would be no small task.

It would require a substantial amount of time and energy to edit and make the files available for download; thus, requiring a significant investment of both time and money on my part. I don’t mind making such an investment. But I want to make sure that I am not doing so simply for my own edification.

So what I need to know is:

Is this something you would like to have available?


Would you subscribe to the Uncommon Sense Update to gain access to these files?


If I were to add a “Voluntary Donation” button to help raise some money to cover the cost, would you contribute?


If you could take the time to enter your thoughts in the comments field, I would be most appreciative. Your input would really be helpful!


Craig DeLuz

Visit The Home of Uncommon Sense...
www.craigdeluz.com

No comments: