Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Craig DeLuz Applauded by Governor Schwarzenegger

That’s right!!!! CRAIG DELUZ, jr. was applauded by Governor Schwarzenegger and the First Lady Maria Shriver last week as he held up a photo honoring former President Ronald Regan, who was being inducted into the brand new California Hall of fame. THAT'S MY BOY!!!!!!

The caption from Yahoo News read as follows:

Calif., Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, left, and his wife, first lady Maria Shriver, applaud as Craig DeLuz, 11, displays a photograph of former President Ronald Reagan one of a dozen Californians to be inducted in the newly created California Hall Of Fame, in Sacramento, Calif., Monday, July 31, 2006. The hall of fame, to be opened this December, will be located in the California Museum of History, Women and the Arts and is intended to celebrate the achievements of Californians in the arts, education, business, labor science, sports, philanthropy and public service. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)

While I am truly proud of my boy, I do have to lodge one small compliant. How is it that my son, who isn’t even old enough to vote has met the Governor; and my brother, a life-long Democrat and liberal activist has not only met him, but works for him; but I, a longtime Republican activist and loyal Republican voter has not met him?

I guess life just isn’t fair…

Maybe my son can get me a hook up...

No comments: